Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dollar Store Finds: 8 ct pk Batteries, Nature's Own Bread & More

I know quite a few couponers purchase their Sunday papers at Dollar Tree and 99¢ Only Stores so I thought I'd share a few items I've come across when shopping at these stores that you may want to keep an eye out for :)

I've shopped at several Dollar Tree locations and have found that every single store I've visited, whether it be in the East Valley, West Valley or South, has 8 ct packs of AAA and AA batteries for $1
The brand is Sunbeam 
 
Most recently, I found that several of the 99¢ Only Stores have begun carrying 8 ct packs of batteries as well
The brand they carry is Philips
 
 
I try to use rechargeable batteries whenever possible but with all the electronics we have that require batteries, I find that keeping a pack or two comes in handy
 
 
Grocery items to keep an eye out for at 99¢ Only Stores:
Nature's Own Bread (whole wheat, butter top and honey wheat)
Nature's Own Whole Wheat bread is rather pricey at stores like Fry's, Safeway and Walmart
It ranges in price from $2.49 - $3.99
I also purchase Sarah Lee white bread and Guerrero 10 ct packs of flour tortillas and 8 ct packs of whole wheat as well
Both tortillas and bread freeze rather well so I like to purchase in bulk since hubby takes his lunch to work every day so he goes through tortillas and bread rather quickly
 
 


Another item to keep an eye out for is refrigerated Pillsbury cookies
Especially with Valentine's day having been just a few days ago
You'll probably begin to see the Valentine's day themed packs pretty soon
Here's a few coupons you may want to bring with you to use at Dollar Tree:
.70/2 Pillsbury refrigerated cookies 12/09 SS
.75/2 Pillsbury refrigerated cookies 12/02 SS

Please feel free to share some of your great finds at these stores in the comments section below :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment