Friday, April 5, 2013

Special Delivery: Freebies






Here's a few freebies I received in my mailbox this week

  • Free Venus & Olay razor- Facebook offer I believe NLA
  • Free Excedrin - Facebook offer NLA
  • $10 off Physicians Formula coupon - Facebook offer NLA
  • Elizabeth Arden Prevage sample - Facebook offer NLA
  • Free Latina, Forbes and Women's Health Magazines - You can pick up free mags from: Mercury Magazines, RewardsCountry, ValueMags, Various baby magazines
  • Target Baby Catalog with $20 gift card offer with registery (not pictured) - Not sure why I received this but it will come in handy since my SIL is currently 2 months pregnant and we will surely be doing her baby shower :)
Companies often offer coupons, freebies and samples on their Facebook page so it's a good idea to "like" a company you're seeking coupons/samples/freebies from and keep an eye on your news feed. These offers tend to come and go rather quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment