Monday, March 25, 2013

Walgreens: 25¢ Cough Drops thru March 30th

 
 
 (tried to take pic of sales sign at the store but phone wasn't cooperating
so I took a pic of my receipt instead)
 
 
I stopped in at Walgreens yesterday because I had a RR expiring and wanted to use it towards a 24 pk of water since we're having our girls' birthday party this upcoming weekend

I woke up with a really hoarse sore throat so I headed towards the cold meds aisle and spotted a great deal on cough drops:

Walgreens 30 ct cough drops $1.29 Buy one, get one 50% off thru 3/30
Plus
There's an IAC in this week's ad for Walgreens 30 ct cough drops 2/$1 limit 4 thru 3/30

Here's the scenario to grab them for only 25¢/bag

Purchase (2) Walgreens 30 ct cough drops $1.29 B1G1 50% off = $1.93
Use Walgreens 30 ct cough drops 2/$1 IAC 
(takes off 79¢ for the 1st bag & 64¢ for the 2nd)
 
Pay 25¢ each
 
Unfortunately the sugar free kind are not included since they are 25 ct bags



No comments:

Post a Comment