Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Special Delivery: Free & Cheap Items

 
I meant to post this last week but Thursday morning my 12 yo started coming down with a cold and after some multi-vitamins, oranges and fever reducing meds, we managed to nip it in the butt before it became a full blown cold
Unfortunately, I came down with it Sunday evening :(

I'm feeling a bit better, mostly just my throat and some nasal congestion now (sorry TMI)
So what better way to jump start the day than with some pics & info on freebies and online orders I received in my mailbox & via UPS/FedEx last week
 
Freebies:
  • (2) 6 packs Zevia soda (won giveaway from Mambo Sprouts on FB, Thirsty Thursday Question)
  • Free pk of Oscar Mayer Carving Board Pulled Pork (or any CB Meats) coupon (Oscar Mayer on FB offer, no longer avail)
  • Smiley360 packet with $2/1 Campbell's Slow Kettle soup coupons, green/yellow knee length socks and soup (not pictured because eldest daughter claimed the socks and youngest daughter wanted soup lol)
Online order:
 
 
Claire's items I purchased during their online clearance sale (see post here) $15.77 Shipped + earned $1.04 cash back through ShopatHome
My girls loved the hats and the knee high sneakers are really cute

If you'd like more info on how to join Smiley360 to try exclusive new products for free, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment